Friday, June 25, 2010

A Day of Solitude


What a day I've had. I'm one of those guys who enjoys a little time alone. Hope that doesn't sound too self-centered, but I know there are others out there just like me. We love people and to share our lives with others, but every so often it's nice just to get alone and get quiet. I've had one of those days today, sitting all alone on our back deck by the pool wrapping up this weekend's message. It's been good just to spend some time with my Bible and my Lord talking about life.

In just a little while I'm heading out with my wife to play a round of golf with some other couples and have a nice dinner with some new friends. What a great way to end a day of solitude with nice conversations and a lot of laughs.

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment